Your skin and the summer
Throughout the summer we expose our skin to solar rays in order to get a tan and feel more attractive, but this solar exposure accelerates the deterioration of skin cells giving it a drier and less healthy appearance.
To optimise the condition of our skin we have to regenerate the outer layer with specific treatments. For this reason it is important to visit to our beauty centre to repair the damage.
The first step to refining our skin doesn’t always consist of applying generous layers of moisturiser or recomposition. In truth, the first step to beauty starts with relaxation, stress relief and knowing how to disconnect at the right time…
Our first tip for getting back to normal is to keep your spirits up and remain positive.
How should we redress the summer’s excesses?
1. Hydrate the skin: drink water and get or give yourself a facial as well as other specific skin treatments.
2. Exercise. This is essential for getting yourself back into shape.
3. Eat healthy foods. It is really important to keep up a healthy diet in order to provide your body with the necessary nutrients and get rid of unwanted fat.
4. Cut your hair. This is the fastest and most effective way to recover your hair’s healthy lustre. You can revitalise and moisturise with specific cosmetic hair masks.
5. Sleep 8 hours. It is paramount not to lose the energy and the rest accumulated over the summer.