This is the advanced configurator for own and third-party cookies. Here you can modify the parameters that will directly affect your browsing experience on this website.
In the Ciutat Vella district, and more specifically in La Rambla, very close to the wax museum, there is one of Barcelona’s sports centers with the longest history and the most personality.
CEM Colom’s facilities were restored for the 1992 Olympic Games and later adapted as a sports center. That is why doing sport in CEM is not only exercising; it is living, it represents the health and passion of sport.
It doesn’t matter how old you are, if you are fit or what your goal is! Come to CEM and you will enjoy:
- a 277 m2 fitness room
- a 277 m2 cardiovascular system exercise room
- more than 80 guided activities
- a 20 x 4 m indoor swimming pool
- a sauna
- a natural solarium
- our personal trainer service
- the sports hall
- complementary activities: swimming courses for children and adults, sports induction, booty dance...
Our experts will help you reach your goal while you use our facilities and services. We are waiting for you!