This is the advanced configurator for own and third-party cookies. Here you can modify the parameters that will directly affect your browsing experience on this website.
INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES ACT (ISSA)
ASSOCIACIÓ CLUB LLEURESPORT, as the entity responsible for the website, and henceforth designated as HOLDER, makes the present document available to its users, which aims to fulfill the obligations stipulated in Law 34/2002, of 11th July, pertaining to the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (ISSEC), BOE N º 166, as well as to inform all users about the website and its terms and conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance of and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provisions that may apply.
ASSOCIACIÓ CLUB LLEURESPORT reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to notify or inform users of such obligations, understood as sufficient for publication on the ASSOCIACIÓ CLUB LLEURESPORT website.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
Domain name: www.cemcolom.com
Commercial name: CLUB LLEURESPORT
Company name: ASSOCIACIÓ CLUB LLEURESPORT
Tax ID (NIF): G60320132
Registered offices: C/Blesa 27, Barcelona 08004
Telephone: 935343306 Ext.2028
Recorded in the Register (Commercial / Public):
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, including but not limited to programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and/or graphics, is the property of the HOLDER or, if applicable, has a license or express authorization provided by the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as recorded in the corresponding public registers.
Regardless of the purpose for which they might be intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, in any circumstance, requires the prior written authorization of the HOLDER. Any previously unauthorized use is considered a serious breach of the author's intellectual or industrial property rights.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics external to the HOLDER and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible dispute that may arise regarding them. The HOLDER expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and in all cases redirect to the main website of www.cemcolom.com.
The HOLDER acknowledges in favor of its owners the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, their mere mention or appearance on the website not implying the existence of any rights or liability over them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation on their behalf.
To make any kind of comment regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, or regarding any of the website content, please do so by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. BLOG CODE OF CONDUCT
ASSOCIACIÓ CLUB LLEURESPORT appreciates the interest in making use of our participation channels. Comments are a means of participation for all users of this medium. However, to participate in our blogs, you will have to accept the following rules:
1.- User Responsibilities. By participating in online blogs the user is solely responsible for the messages that they disseminate through those channels, granting to ASSOCIACIÓ CLUB LLEURESPORT full indemnity against any claim that may arise from such concepts.
In the event of messages containing material protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, the user affirms that he/she is the owner or has the authorization of the owner to disseminate them on the Blog, exempting ASSOCIACIÓ CLUB LLEURESPORT from any third party claims arising from such concepts.
2. The user must, before posting a message, choose the appropriate blog. Posts that do not accord with the blog theme may be deleted. It is completely forbidden to post promotions and links to commercial offers, advertising, promotional material, chain letters or any direct or indirect promotional activity or any other type of comment that does not conform to the normal course of blog topics.
3. The user must respect all other users. The user must be tolerant and respectful of the messages and opinions of other users. Messages that may be considered harmful to the rights of third parties or that undermine the pacific development of blogs may be deleted.
4. ASSOCIACIÓ CLUB LLEURESPORT reserves the right to reproduce, modify, or disseminate the messages published on online blogs according to appropriate terms and means without any compensation to the user.
5. ASSOCIACIÓ CLUB LLEURESPORT is not responsible for what is posted on online blogs nor guarantees the veracity or accuracy of any information posted on them. The sender of the messages or information is responsible for their content.
6. ASSOCIACIÓ CLUB LLEURESPORT does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the web blog service, being able to modify, suspend or delete it from the web without notice and at any time.
7. In the event that a user is affected by unlawful actions, or detects any misuse of website blogs by other users, they may notify ASSOCIACIÓ CLUB LLEURESPORT, via email email@example.com, indicating " blog moderation”in the subject bar, so that ASSOCIACIÓ CLUB LLEURESPORT can moderate or eliminate them.
8. The user shall indemnify ASSOCIACIÓ CLUB LLEURESPORT against any claim that may be presented to them pertaining to messages that the user has disseminated on blogs or for any other conduct linked to or derived from the use by the user of online blogs.
The HOLDER disclaims any liability arising from information published on its website whenever this information has been modified or entered by an external third party.
This website may use technical cookies (small files of information that the server sends to the computer of the user accessing the page) to perform certain functions that are considered essential for the proper functioning and display of the site. The cookies used are, in any case, temporary, with the sole purpose of making navigation more effective, and disappear when the user's session ends. In no way do these cookies themselves provide personal data and will not be used for the collection of such data.
The user has the option of configuring his browser so as to generate cookie alerts and prevent their installation on their computer. Please refer to your browser's instructions for more information.
From the website, you may be redirected to content from third-party websites. Since the HOLDER is not always able to control the content entered by third parties on their respective websites, they assume no responsibility for such content. Without exception, any content that may contravene national or international law, universal morality or public order, will be immediately taken down, proceeding to the immediate discontinuance of redirection to that website, and informing the relevant authorities of the content in question.
The HOLDER is not responsible for the content and stored data found in certain contexts, including but not limited to, forums, chats, blogs, generators, comments, social networks or any other media that allows third parties to publish content autonomously on the HOLDER's website. However, in compliance with the provision of articles 11 and 16 of the ISSEC, the rights of third parties as well as public order and ethics is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the withdrawal or, where applicable, blocking of all such content that might affect or violate national or international law. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that may be susceptible to this classification, please notify the administrator of the website immediately.
This website has been revised and tested in order to function properly. In principle, proper functioning can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the HOLDER does not rule out the possibility that there may be certain programming errors, or that force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances may occur that make access to the website impossible.
The website servers will be able to automatically detect the user's IP address and domain name. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in an action file on a duly registered server that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain purely statistical measurements that reveal the number of page impressions, the number of visits to the web servers, the order of visits, access point, etc.
5. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or questions relating to this website or the activities thereof, Catalan and subsidiary Spanish legislation applies, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, deeming themselves to be competent enough to resolve all disputes arising from or related to the use of the nearest Courthouses to Barcelona.
Last update: 25/11/2019