This is the advanced configurator for own and third-party cookies. Here you can modify the parameters that will directly affect your browsing experience on this website.
ASSOCIACIÓ CLUB LLEURESPORT
Tax Code (NIF): G60320132
Address: C/ Blesa, 27, Barcelona 08004
Phone: 935343306 Ext.2028
Recorded in the Register of Sporting Bodies of the Generalitat de Catalunya, registration number 07822.
At ASSOCIACIÓ CLUB LLEURESPORT we recognize the importance of protecting your personal information and are committed to managing it responsibly and in accordance with data protection laws.
Personal data is the information that identifies you or makes you identifiable to others. Through the online data entry fields designed for this purpose we collect the personal data that the user provides us with: Name, Surname, E-mail, Telephone, Postal Address, District, etc., as well as all data that is voluntarily provided to us through any of the social networks to which the user belongs. In this case, privacy will depend on the configuration set by the user as well as the terms and conditions of the social network itself.
Visiting the website does not necessarily entail the provision of any personal data. However, in the case of provision, the data will be processed lawfully and subject at all times to the principles and rights contained in the GDPR 2016/679 of April 27th 2016, and the LOPDGDD 3/2018 of December 5th.
Purpose, duration and legitimacy of the processing:
The information provided by the user will be processed for the following purposes:
- Responding to the request or requests made by the user through the Contact Form located on the website. Gathering and processing the user's personal data in order to process and manage their request, query or any request made via this form. We will store this data for the time necessary to comply with your request and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- Management and development of the registration of some of the activities offered by the Data Controller through the form enabled for this purpose on the website. If applicable, the solicited health data will be processed exclusively in order to be able to customize activities or workouts. The information of the data subject will be kept for the duration of our contractual relationship and, subsequently, for resolving any potential liability that may arise from this contractual relationship in compliance with legally established timelines.
The legal basis for the processing of the data subject's data relies upon the contractual relationship through the formalization of registration for the provision of the solicited service. The solicited data is necessary for the purposes of formalizing and processing the user’s registration at the center. If they are not provided, registration cannot be completed.
- Managing the user's registration and participation in the online feedback comments bulletin. Such comments will be managed via the WordPress platform. The data provided will be kept for as long as the user is registered to the blog and its contents, and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- Managing the CV submitted by the data subject through the form enabled for this purpose and including it in the database of company applicants. This data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which time, a data block will be enacted for the legally agreed time, guaranteeing full respect for confidentiality both in the processing of data and in its subsequent deletion.
- Improving your web browsing experience. This data will be kept for as long as the user gives their consent to the processing of that data, deleting cookies, and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
The legal basis for the user's experience when browsing the web is the consent that the user gives when accepting cookies. The user has the right to revoke his consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of data processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Managing our social networks and sending information about our activities and products. This data will be kept for as long as the user gives their consent to the processing of that data, deleting cookies, and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
The legal basis for managing our social networks and activity notification is the consent the user gives us for doing so. The user has the right to revoke their consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of data processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Management and development of the user's registration on the occasion of attending an event or activity organized by ASSOCIACIÓ CLUB LLEURESPORT proceeding from the data gathered in the form enabled for this purpose on the web. This data will be kept for the duration of the event and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- To facilitate the measures necessarily taken by users registered on the website to permit their registration and monitor attendance or progression with respect to courses, conferences, events and any other tutorial, social, informational and/or educational activities in which the user is interested and which are offered to them online. This data will be kept for the duration of the activity, and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
The legal basis of this reason for processing personal data is the execution of the contract to which the user is a party, that is, for the maintenance, compliance, development, control and execution of the contractual relationship established between them and ASSOCIACIÓ CLUB LLEURESPORT
- Carrying out satisfaction surveys or statistical studies about the service provided, to improve the experience of our users on a daily basis. Personal data will be rendered obsolete once the survey has been completed and a reasonable time for making improvements, activating new services and meeting the requirements of the applicable legislation has lapsed, with a minimum duration of 3 years.
The processing of the user's data will be based on the qualified interest in improving the quality of the service provided. If there is no such contractual relationship, the data processing will be based on the user's consent contained in the current regulations in force. Likewise, in the case of withdrawal of consent for any part of the data processing, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing in effect prior to that.
Transfer or communication of personal data and international transfers:
Your data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation, as is the case for those providers linked to the data controller who act as data processors as well as our service providers. Likewise, by legal fiat, since we are managers of public equipment, we transfer data to the Institut Barcelona Esports (IBE), for statistical purposes.
In the event of possible international transfers being made, they will be communicated to the data subject in order to obtain their consent.
It is important that, in order for us to keep personal data up to date, the user informs us whenever there has been any change, otherwise, we cannot answer for the veracity of the existing data.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided is true, ensuring that all the information provided corresponds to the actual situation, that it is up to date and is accurate, being obliged to communicate any changes.
Third Party Data
If the user provides third party data for any purpose to ASSOCIACIÓ CLUB LLEURESPORT, they guarantee that they have obtained this data in a lawful way, that they have preemptively informed those affected, obtaining their consent to communicate that data, and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
Mandatory nature of the solicited information
Rights of data subjects:
The data subject reserves the right to access their data and to obtain confirmation of its processing, as well as obtain a copy of the personal data subject to process. They have the right to update data and request amendment of inaccurate data or request deletion when the data is not necessary for the purposes for which it was gathered. They can request a restriction in the processing of your data and oppose the processing of that data by withdrawing your consent, as well as exercise the right to data portability. Similarly, they have the right not to be the subject of decisions based solely on the automated processing of your personal data. They can exercise their rights by contacting us at: C /Blesa, 27-08004 Barcelona. Or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel that your rights have not been properly addressed, you have the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority at www.aepd.es
Data processing for minors
Whoever provides data through the forms on this website and accepts its processing declares themselves to be over 14 years of age, access and use of the portal to those of lesser age being prohibited. If, at any time, the person responsible deems that a person under 14 years of age has provided personal data, we will proceed to the cancellation of that data. Likewise, parents or guardians may in any case contact ASSOCIACIÓ CLUB LLEURESPORT to block access to the account of minors under their care who have registered with a false identity.
Likewise, the person responsible reserves the right to remove from their social networks any information published by third parties that violates the law, incites to do so or contains messages that violate the dignity of persons or institutions, as well as the right to block or report the profile author of these messages.
Processing of cookies:
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded and stored on the user's computer when the user accesses a website. Cookies allow the website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or their computer and, depending on the information contained and the way they use their computer, can be used to identify the user.
Updated on: 31/8/2020
WEB: Política de PRIVACIDAD
1. INFORMACIÓN AL USUARIO
CLUB LLEURESPORT, en adelante RESPONSABLE, es el Responsable del tratamiento de los datos personales del Usuario y le informa que estos datos serán tratados de conformidad con lo dispuesto en las normativas vigentes en protección de datos personales, el Reglamento (UE) 2016/679 de 27 de abril de 2016 (GDPR) relativo a la protección de las personas físicas en lo que respecta al tratamiento de datos personales y a la libre circulación de estos datos, por lo que se le facilita la siguiente información del tratamiento:
Fin del tratamiento: mantener una relación comercial con el Usuario. Las operaciones previstas para realizar el tratamiento son:
- Remisión de comunicaciones comerciales publicitarias, siempre y cuando se haya autorizado previamente, por email, fax, SMS, MMS, comunidades sociales o cualquier otro medio electrónico o físico, presente o futuro, que posibilite realizar comunicaciones comerciales. Estas comunicaciones serán realizadas por el RESPONSABLE y relacionadas sobre sus productos y servicios, o de sus colaboradores o proveedores con los que éste haya alcanzado algún acuerdo de promoción. En este caso, los terceros nunca tendrán acceso a los datos personales.
- Realizar estudios estadísticos.
- Tramitar encargos, solicitudes o cualquier tipo de petición que sea realizada por el usuario a través de cualquiera de las formas de contacto que se ponen a su disposición.
- Remitir el boletín de noticias de la página web.
Criterios de conservación de los datos: se conservarán mientras exista un interés mutuo para mantener el fin del tratamiento y cuando ya no sea necesario para tal fin, se suprimirán con medidas de seguridad adecuadas para garantizar la seudonimización de los datos o la destrucción total de los mismos.
Comunicación de los datos: No se comunicarán los datos a terceros, salvo obligación legal.
Derechos que asisten al Usuario:
- Derecho a retirar el consentimiento en cualquier momento.
- Derecho de acceso, rectificación, portabilidad y supresión de sus datos y a la limitación u oposición al su tratamiento.
- Derecho a presentar una reclamación ante la autoridad de control (agpd.es) si considera que el tratamiento no se ajusta a la normativa vigente.
Datos de contacto para ejercer sus derechos:
Dirección postal: CLUB LLEURESPORT. C/ Blesa, 27 08004 BARCELONA (BARCELONA). Email: email@example.com
Dirección electrónica: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. CARÁCTER OBLIGATORIO O FACULTATIVO DE LA INFORMACIÓN FACILITADA POR EL USUARIO
Los Usuarios, mediante la marcación de las casillas correspondientes y entrada de datos en los campos, marcados con un asterisco (*) en el formulario de contacto o presentados en formularios de descarga, aceptan expresamente y de forma libre e inequívoca, que sus datos son necesarios para atender su petición, por parte del prestador, siendo voluntaria la inclusión de datos en los campos restantes. El Usuario garantiza que los datos personales facilitados al RESPONSABLE son veraces y se hace responsable de comunicar cualquier modificación de los mismos.
El RESPONSABLE informa y garantiza expresamente a los usuarios que sus datos personales no serán cedidos en ningún caso a terceros, y que siempre que realizara algún tipo de cesión de datos personales, se pedirá previamente el consentimiento expreso, informado e inequívoco por parte los Usuarios. Todos los datos solicitados a través del sitio web son obligatorios, ya que son necesarios para la prestación de un servicio óptimo al Usuario. En caso de que no sean facilitados todos los datos, no se garantiza que la información y servicios facilitados sean completamente ajustados a sus necesidades.
3. MEDIDAS DE SEGURIDAD
Que de conformidad con lo dispuesto en las normativas vigentes en protección de datos personales, el RESPONSABLE está cumpliendo con todas las disposiciones de las normativas GDPR para el tratamiento de los datos personales de su responsabilidad, y manifiestamente con los principios descritos en el artículo 5 del GDPR, por los cuales son tratados de manera lícita, leal y transparente en relación con el interesado y adecuados, pertinentes y limitados a lo necesario en relación con los fines para los que son tratados.
El RESPONSABLE garantiza que ha implementado políticas técnicas y organizativas apropiadas para aplicar las medidas de seguridad que establecen el GDPR con el fin de proteger los derechos y libertades de los Usuarios y les ha comunicado la información adecuada para que puedan ejercerlos.