8 benefits of physical exercise.
Do you know what the benefits of doing physical exercise are?
CEM Colom would like to promote awareness to as many people as possible of the importance of leading an active life and of the benefits that regular physical exercise brings.
The following is a list of the 8 benefits of physical exercise for our health:
- Build strength, articular mobility, flexibility and cardiovascular stamina.
- Significant benefits accrue for people who do a minimum of 150 minutes of moderate exercise on a weekly basis
- Prevent the possibility of suffering from cardiovascular and metabolic illnesses, or even certain types of cancer.
- Physical exercise clearly helps people with obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes and dyslipidemia.
- Between 3 and 4 hours of weekly aerobic exercise, would be the requisite amount for reducing the risk of suffering from colon or breast cancer.
- Help keep off excess weight:
- Walking at a quick pace every day can be sufficient for maintaining stable weight.
- Ward off the risk of suffering from Diabetes Type II.
- Prevention through daily physical exercise.
- Aid recuperation following an illness of surgical procedure.
- Facilitates mobility, agility and speed of movement.
- Improve articular and osseous health.
- Demonstrable benefits for bone metabolism and reduces their deterioration. Moreover, the risk of suffering from bone fractures and falls is diminished by improving flexibility balance and coordination.
- Improve your mood and social relations.
- Relaxation and flexibility are two of the sensations that physical exercise produces, displacing anxiety and depression.
- Facilitate rest and the quality of sleep.
- Reduces the risk of suffering from insomnia and interruptions of this type.