This June 13th we are celebrating the most refreshing and enjoyable event of the year at our CEM Colom facilities. It will be a festive day, a day to celebrate the arrival of summer together, and above all, a day to enjoy health-giving physical exercise as never before.
There are many activities set up for all levels of physical conditioning, timetable requirements, and something to suit everyone’s fancy. What’s more, to close out the party at sunset there will be a snacks buffet to help recover your strength and end the day as it deserves to be.
The order of events for the festival will be the following:
- 00 to 10.45am SENIOR CIRCUITS
- During the morning slot we will kick off with a circuit race in teams. Each team will be given a coloured band which the team captain will have to don in order to differentiate between teams. The team that completes the circuit first will be the victor.
- 00 to 11.50am AQUA FITNESS
- Program of aquatic activities for enhancing all physical capacities via a refreshing stint in the water
- 00 to 1.00pm MORNING SNACK BUFFET
- What better way to recharge your batteries than with a nice helping of healthy snacks
- 30 to 3.00pm BOOTY BAR AND WILLPOWER MASTERCLASS
- Both new additions to our activity roster together in the same class. Given that just one of these disciplines is a unique experience, when both are combined in a single class it could be historic. These activities are based on techniques gleaned from Pilates and yoga, blended with dance and ballet. This is workout for whole body definition through diverse activity.
- 30 to 9.00pm HATHA VINYASA YOGA WITH LIVE MUSIC
- If you’re into live music and practicing yoga in the evening light at sunset, we’ve got just the activity for you. On the recently refurbished terrace at the Colom centre we’ve devised an event with yoga and music performed by a professional violinist amid the Barcelona sunset. Don’t miss out on this one.
- 00 to 10.00pm CUBAN SALSA AND BACHATA MASTERCLASS
- A festival without dance wouldn’t be a festival. That’s why one of our Cuban salsa and bachata instructors is offering a masterclass adapted to all levels for all comers on this special occasion. The goals are- to move your body, dance a lot, and have a non-stop good time.
- 00 to 9.00pm CHILL OUT AT THE POOL
- Yes, we have an activity for you too. If this dynamic day wears you out before you’ve even begun, we offer you a chill out experience at our swimming pool, no lights, just candles, and relaxing music.
- ALL DAY, FITNESS COMPETITION
- We’ve got just the thing for all you fitness lovers too. There will be a competition supervised by one of our trainers to identify the strongest person at the centre.
- 00 to 11.30pm NOCTURNAL SNACK BUFFET AND FESTIVAL CLOSING
- It’s time to recharge those batteries and restore spent energy. Therefore, we invite you to snacks and a host of surprises waiting for you.
This will be our special festive day. We hope it will be to all our member’s liking, and above all we hope for your participation. Needless to say, friends and family members who are not members of our facility yet are invited to all the day’s events and will be most welcome. Just remember to bring your NIE with you in order to make entry official.
See you on Thursday June 13th at Colom festival day.